5.5 HOUR CPD TEACHER TRAINING DAY
MEDITATION & MANTRA CPD
Developing a Personal Practice
Introducing Meditation & Mantra into your Yoga Classes
“The newcomer to meditation receives a shock when he first sits down in a quiet place and turns his attention inwards.
Our attention is normally turned outwards – but look within and you find that the mind is filled with the chatter of thought… as rowdy as a cage full of mad monkeys, say some old Yoga texts.
Yoga meditation sets out to reduce the clamour and the number of thoughts, to open up spaces between thoughts, to smooth out waves in the mindstuff (citta).”
‘The Complete Yoga Book‘ by James Hewitt. Page 373
Explore ‘Entry Points’ into Meditation and enjoy the bliss of Mantra.
A full day of exploring some of the ‘inner limbs’ of Yoga.
This training day is designed to inspire you in your personal practice of Meditation and Mantra. And if you are a Yoga Teacher, it will help you to integrate and introduce these practices in your classes.
What will you learn on this CPD Day?
- A variety of ‘entry points’ or preparations that will help to settle the body and mind into a receptive state for meditation.
- A variety of different meditation techniques, from Tantra, Buddhist and Contemporary sources.
- Meditation ‘helpers’ – techniques to accompany meditation to maintain focus.
- Suggestions for integrating and developing meditation into yoga classes.
- Learn a couple of classical Mantras.
- Undertake a Japa Meditation.
- Engage in a fun, rousing Kirtan practice.
- Effective ways to gently integrate mantra into your classes.
- Setting up a personal Sadhana practice.
- Increase your confidence in leading meditation and chanting sessions.
Who can attend this Training Day?
This day is open to:-
- Qualified Yoga Tutors
- Student Yoga Teachers
- Experienced Yoga Practitioners who want to deepen their practice
A CPD Certificate will be given on completion of the day if required.
SCROLL DOWN ↓ for more booking information and full content.
Contact me if you would like me to run this CPD Day in your area.
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES
“Perfect combination; Mantra and Meditation. Julie has a lovely aura and guided the class beautifully. Loved, loved, loved the whole class!”
“Julie is very knowledgable and shares the knowledge very easily. Enjoyed new meditation practices”.
“…personal enthusiasm shines through….”
“Thank you Julie for sharing your vast array of knowledge in a fun way. Very engaging”.
“Very informative, lots to take away. Very inspiring!”.
MOSELEY, BIRMINGHAM Booking Details
SUNDAY 3rd May, 2020
Time: 10.00am – 4.30pm
Venue: Moseley Yoga, The Old Print Works, Top Floor, 498 – 506 Moseley Road, Birmingham B12 9AH
Cost: EARLY BIRD £50 before 5th April 2020. £55 from 6th April, 2020
Tutor: Julie Hemmings
To book your place, please click the link below and complete the online booking form.
Entry Points and Preparations for Meditation
Body Awareness Meditation
Mindfulness of Breathing Meditation
Vijnana Bhairava Meditations
Sri Ram Jai Ram
Integrating Meditation and Mantra into your Yoga Classes.
Developing your Personal Sadhana Practice.
breathe. smile. love.
DIVINE WORKS YOGA
Barton-under-Needwood, Staffordshire, UK
t: 01283 712434
m: 07983 714848