5.5 HOUR CPD DAY
MEDITATION & MANTRA CPD
Developing a Personal Practice
Introducing Meditation & Mantra into your Yoga Classes
“The newcomer to meditation receives a shock when he first sits down in a quiet place and turns his attention inwards.
Our attention is normally turned outwards – but look within and you find that the mind is filled with the chatter of thought… as rowdy as a cage full of mad monkeys, say some old Yoga texts.
Yoga meditation sets out to reduce the clamour and the number of thoughts, to open up spaces between thoughts, to smooth out waves in the mindstuff (citta).”
‘The Complete Yoga Book‘ by James Hewitt. Page 373
Explore ‘Entry Points’ into Meditation and enjoy the bliss of Mantra.
A full day of exploring some of the ‘inner limbs’ of Yoga.
This CPD day is designed to inspire you in your personal practice of Meditation and Mantra. And if you are a Yoga Teacher, it will help you to integrate and introduce these practices in your classes.
What will you learn on this CPD Day?
- A variety of ‘entry points’ or preparations that will help to settle the body and mind into a receptive state for meditation.
- A variety of different meditation techniques, from Tantra, Buddhist and Contemporary sources.
- Suggestions for integrating and developing meditation into yoga classes.
- Learn a couple of classical Mantras.
- Undertake a Japa Meditation.
- Engage in a fun, rousing Kirtan practice.
- Effective ways to gently integrate mantra into your classes.
- Setting up a personal Sadhana practice.
- Increase your confidence in leading meditation and chanting sessions.
Who can attend this Training Day?
This day is open to:-
- Qualified Yoga Tutors
- Student Yoga Teachers
- Experienced Yoga Practitioners who want to deepen their practice
A CPD Certificate will be given on completion of the day if required.
SCROLL DOWN ↓ for more booking information and full content.
Contact me if you would like me to run this CPD Day in your area.
NEXT MANTRA & MEDITATION CPD DAY
Date: Saturday 2nd October 2021
Times: 9.30am to 4.00pm
Tutor: Julie Hemmings
This CPD Day will be delivered via Zoom. We will have several breaks and an hour for lunch to reduce the screen time.
If you have ever been reluctant to do any chanting in public, this is your time to experience it in the privacy of your own home!
To book your place, please click the link below and complete the online booking form.
FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS ATTENDEES
“Perfect combination; Mantra and Meditation. Julie has a lovely aura and guided the class beautifully. Loved, loved, loved the whole class!”
“Julie is very knowledgable and shares the knowledge very easily. Enjoyed new meditation practices”.
“…personal enthusiasm shines through….”
“Thank you Julie for sharing your vast array of knowledge in a fun way. Very engaging”.
“Very informative, lots to take away. Very inspiring!”.
Entry Points and Preparations for Meditation
Body Awareness Meditation
Vijnana Bhairava Meditations
Classical Vedic Mantra
Integrating Meditation and Mantra into your Yoga Classes.
breathe. smile. love.